Our standard metro tile roof specification is one of our leading services and cannot be beaten in terms of quality and craftsmanship for your park home. All work we undertake includes the removal of all existing overhangs and rotten barge boards.
• 300mm overhang on front 50mm overhang on rear
• F2 mono felt
• Side overhangs on request
• Re tiled with britmat tile form or metrotile roofing system
• All roof trusses are C16, stress tested timber
• Screw fixed at 600mm centres
• Treated battens
• UPVC or textured gable ends
• UPVC fascia boars and new guttering with four down pipes
• Lower your insurance costs
• Our roofing package will save you money on heating costs
• adds value to your park home
• Reduces your carbon footprint, helping to protect the environment
In addition to roof repairs and installations, we also offer a moss cleaning and recoating service for park home roofs. The process of this service includes:
• Cleaning the roof to remove all moss, algae and lichen without damaging your existing roof.
• Cleaning all of the guttering and downpipes, windows, doors and walls
• Seal the roof with a moss guard
• Spray the roof with a silicone sealant that locks the moss guart protective in and prevents the moss and algae from returning.
Home shield can also offer an acrylic coating to extend the life of your roof. This acrylic coating protects your roof, and comes in a variety of colours to cosmetically enhance the roof of your park home.
WEBSITE DESIGNED BY ACORN PRINT (SOUTHEND) LTD